Tuesday, September 11, 2007

RRJ # 2 (2007. 09/12)

You,Byung-Hyuck(Tez)
EAP1A
http://ybhkk1377.blogspot.com/2007/09/rrj-2-2007-0912.html

Reference: Mintz, J. (2007, July,18). Google expands sales of print ads. USAtoday Retrieved on September, 11, 2007 from http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/2007-07-18-google-expands-ad-sales_n.htm

Summary:
In Jessica Mintz's article, "Google expands sales of print ads", she explans how Google influences internet space and how it makes good use of advertisements. The author claims that Google, which has a self-serve site, started with only a few advertisements, but nowadays many large companies want to put their advertisements on Google. The author also discusses that advertising through Google has faster impacts on viewers and that Google is getting to be a bigger company because it's cooperating with other companies.

Reaction:
I learned about marketing of companies six years ago because I worked at my parents's company for two years, and I believe that the Internet has infinite possibilities. So I was interested in reading about Google expand sales of print ads. I harly read any newspapers, but I always use the internet web sites or find some information on Google. I got some good ideas from this article. One is that the internet offers us infinite possibilities. One of the possibilities is that it is easier for people who have limited funds to do what they want and to be successful. Advertisements on the internet are very effective because people all over the world use the internet.

No comments: